In this blog I will collect my thoughts, ideas, solutions, problems from my work.
As someone who has:
- Had his mileage in System as Sys-Admin and system-infrastructure manager and now acting as a developer.
- Collected his certificate mostly from Microsoft and in the last years digging deep into Linux.
- Grown in the mobile world with Android and now developing for iPhone with Swift.
….And many other contradictions you will find in my history.
I will be sharing a variance of posts from a wide range of technology related industry and beyond.
Most of the posts will probably include tutorials / troubleshooting / help, but some posts will just emphasize a point about something, when its purely theoretical.
I’m writing my posts in a non-official way, slang may be used and everything is straight-forward.
- Code and syntax examples will be written in a special code box
- Quotes (and voices in my head) will appear as italic font
So feel free to comment on any of my posts, but please keep clean language.
Insults and bad language towards a post or other comments will be simply discarded.
Got an idea / proposal / request for a post you didn’t find,a general question about the blog?
Feel free to add it in the comments to this post or write to me in email@example.com
Thanks for following,